RAJASTHAN FORT AND PALACES
Delhi - Samode - Mandawa - Gajner - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Rohet - Udaipur - Deogarh - Jaipur - Bharatpur - Agra - Delhi
16 Nights / 17 Days
Honeymoon/ Relax/ Sport/ Luxury
Rajasthan fort and Palaces Tour package gives you the opportunity to get into the beauty of the most colorful state in India. Rajasthan is famous for its historical Havelis and Palaces. Scattered all around in the state, these palaces and forts have a uniqueness of their own, with each one of them narrating a story about its kings, kingdom and colorful culture.
Following are the most famous palaces in Rajasthan:
Following are the most famous Forts in Rajasthan:
Book Rajasthan Fort and Palaces Now by clicking on PAY NOW Button
or just fill the form below to enquire about Rajasthan Fort and Palaces and to reserve this package
- Accommodation in provided Hotels.
- All sightseeing and transfers by Tata Indigo A/c Personal Car (air-conditioner will be switched off on hilly region)
- Breakfast and Dinner in provided Hotel/Resort
- Driver T.A/D.A, toll taxes, parking fee included.
- All state taxes included.
- Any Airfare/train ticket.
- Daily Meals.
- Any personal expenses, like STD Call, laundry.
- Any type of Insurance.
- Any claim due to natural calamities such as land slide, road 6. blockage etc.
- Or any things which in not mentioned in cost include column.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Pack The Bag Tours reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice