VAISHNO DEVI YATRA PACKAGE
JAMMU - KATRA
02 Nights / 03 Days
Starting Per Couple: Rs.13,500.00
Honeymoon/ Relax/ Sport/ Luxury
Vaishno Devi yatra tour package from Packthebag Tours is a 2 night and 3 days tour package which include the journey to religious Vaishno devi Temple and the vist to katra and local sightseeing tour including Raubireshwar temple, Bahu fort and gardens, Mahamaya temple, Gauri Kund, Mansar Lake and famous Raghunath temple the well known tourist attraction in jammu.
Katra , as it is popularly known, is a small town in Reasi district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir situated in the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains, where the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi is located
Book vaishno devi yatra package by Packthebag Tours from anywhere in India or any other country with or with flights
Book Vaishno Devi Yatra package Now by clicking on PAY NOW Button
or just fill the form below to enquire about Vaishno Devi Yatra Package and to reserve this package
- Accommodation in provided Hotels.
- All sightseeing and transfers by Tata Indigo A/c Personal Car (air-conditioner will be switched off on hilly region)
- Breakfast and Dinner in provided Hotel/Resort
- Driver T.A/D.A, toll taxes, parking fee included.
- All state taxes included.
- Any Airfare/train ticket.
- Daily Meals.
- Any personal expenses, like STD Call, laundry.
- Any type of Insurance.
- Any claim due to natural calamities such as land slide, road 6. blockage etc.
- Or any things which in not mentioned in cost include column.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Pack The Bag Tours reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice